Join us for a four-day weekend of conscious music, workshops, an artisan market, foraging, yoga, and more at Southover Woods Dorset from April 6-10th.
We understand that not everyone can make it to the whole event. That’s why we’re excited to offer our flexi tickets, giving you the freedom to choose which days you want to attend, with camping included. All ages are welcome, and the event is totally child-friendly.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- THIS IS OFF-GRID CAMPING, you must bring everything needed to camp for the weekend, tent, bedding, camping equipment etc
- FIRES/COOKING The campsite has purpose-built fire pits and woodland kitchens for your use, you must provide cooking utensils
- NATURE TOILETS/ GRAVITY SHOWERS AND PORTALOOS are the only facilities on site
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE CAMPSITE We have an adjacent field where dog owners can camp with and walk their dogs, this MUST be pre-booked at a small charge
- THIS IS A PRO CASH EVENT There are no cash points on site and the nearest one is a few miles away, bring plenty of cash, card payments are limited
- FOOD AND DRINK bring your own to cook on the campfire or purchase reasonably priced refreshments from our vendors
- ALCOHOL We run a very reasonably priced bar, bring your own for the campsite, max 12 cans per person and no glass
- NO REFUNDS once you click ‘Purchase’ on the ticket, there are no refunds for any reason, unless RISE ABOVE MANAGEMENT cancels the event
We know times are tough, If you are struggling to afford a ticket, especially if you are a family, email Lance direct ( RATR33T@GMAIL.COM ) to set up a payment plan that works for you.
Sadly, dogs (except service animals) are not allowed on site, but we have an adjacent field where you can camp with your furry friend for an extra £5 per day (pre-booked). Your dog will need to stay in your vehicle in this field, and there are monitored walking facilities available.
If you’re bringing a van, tick the box to add on a van pass for just £7.5 per day extra. All ages are welcome, and the event is totally child-friendly.
IMPORTANT: If you’re attending as a group, please note that van and dog pass only need to be purchased once per van or dog, by the leader of your pack.