Vendor / Artist / Staff / Volunteer:
Please remember to use your code at the checkout page (If applicable).
Get ready for the ultimate off-grid camping experience at RA-TR33T 2023 – EqRAnox unplugged! Join the RA team in a stunning East Dorset location for a weekend of fun and adventure. Immerse yourself in a lineup of live music from RA artists and conscious headline acts, workshops, seminars, group activities, and apocalypse survival training for adults and children. Building on the success of last year’s RA-TR33T, we’re excited to bring you an even more immersive and unforgettable experience. Don’t miss your chance to reconnect with nature and like-minded individuals in a truly unique setting.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- THIS IS OFF-GRID CAMPING, you must bring everything needed to camp for the weekend, tent, bedding, camping equipment etc
- FIRES/COOKING The campsite has purpose-built fire pits and woodland kitchens for your use, you must provide cooking utensils
- NATURE TOILETS/ GRAVITY SHOWERS AND PORTALOOS are the only facilities on site
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE CAMPSITE We have an adjacent field where dog owners can camp with and walk their dogs, this MUST be pre-booked at a small charge
- THIS IS A PRO CASH EVENT There are no cash points on site and the nearest one is a few miles away, bring plenty of cash, card payments are limited
- FOOD AND DRINK bring your own to cook on the campfire or purchase reasonably priced refreshments from our vendors
- ALCOHOL We run a very reasonably priced bar, bring your own for the campsite, max 12 cans per person and no glass
- NO REFUNDS once you click ‘Purchase’ on the ticket, there are no refunds for any reason, unless RISE ABOVE MANAGEMENT cancels the event
We know times are tough, If you are struggling to afford a ticket, especially if you are a family, email Lance direct ( RATR33T@GMAIL.COM ) to set up a payment plan that works for you.
Sadly, dogs (except service animals) are not allowed on site, but we have an adjacent field where you can camp with your furry friend for an extra £20 for a full event (pre-booked). Your dog will need to stay in your vehicle in this field, and there are monitored walking facilities available.
Van passes are available for just £20 extra for a full event. Please note: Due to the narrow winding access lane maximum dimensions for vans are 8 meters in length x 2.5 meters in width.
All ages are welcome, and the event is totally child-friendly.
IMPORTANT: If you’re attending as a group, please note that van and dog pass only need to be purchased once per van or dog, by the leader of your pack.